[Insight-users] Imageregistration1

sidou_3D draoua.ahmed at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 02:50:52 EST 2012

hello,
I started a project mapping images MRI to scan images.
I want to test ImageRegistration1 in itk  examples ,but I found a problem
with the following two parameters entering:
    std::cerr << "outputImagefile [differenceImageAfter]";
    std::cerr << "[differenceImageBefore]" << std::endl;

I did not understand what I have to enter both.

if you can help me please in my beginning, you know that the beginning is
always difficult.
and what you advise me to start the registration.
thank you in advance,

Ahmed.