[Insight-users] compiling error with release mode

barbababa tonimuusimaki at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 10:47:39 EDT 2011

Hello everybody!

Don't know if this question is strictly belonging here. But any advice is
greatly appreciated.

I am able to build my multithreaded dll file using debug mode with no
problems using vc6. However this
dll file works only in my computer. At first, dll analyzer states that the
following dll's are missing

MSVCP60D.DLL
MSVCRTD.DLL
IESHIMS.DLL
gpsvc.dll

Somehow i was able to minimize this to the last one. Would it be somehow
possible to include or install
this to the final dll using cmake or compiler ? Also IESHIMS.dll is a dll
from internet explorer, why does ITK need this one?

On the release mode on the other hand i keep getting these errors:

--------------------Configuration: ITK - Win32 Release--------------------
Building Custom Rule C:/Program Files
(x86)/Gatan/DigitalMicrograph/cmake/CMakeLists.txt
-- Configuring done
-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to: C:/Program Files
(x86)/Gatan/DigitalMicrograph/cmake/build
Compiling...
ITKMain.cpp
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\INCLUDE\xcomplex(201) :
fatal error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR
        (compiler file 'msc1.cpp', line 1794)
         Please choose the Technical Support command on the Visual C++
         Help menu, or open the Technical Support help file for more
information
DiscreteGaussianFilter.cpp
cl.exe terminated at user request.
Tool execution canceled by user.

Does anybody know how to get rid of this?

Thanks!

Sincerely,
toni