[Insight-users] Binary Image segmentation

John Hiller john.hiller53 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 05:48:22 EDT 2011

Hi

I'm not too sure if those filters are what I need since I'm trying to get
the user to select seed points on any black holes he sees and I dont see any
'addSeed'
mechanism for those filters.

In the examples, there is:
  filter->SetRadius( indexRadius )

would that be a seed point from the image?
Or does this filter look at the whole image and finds black wholes to get
rid of?

Thanks
John