[Insight-users] ListToListFilter implementation

Steffan ulysse.rigaud at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 03:49:30 EDT 2011

Hello everyone,

I'm currently searching to develop an ITK filter that would take as an input a list of Mesh and would return a list of Mesh. For example a std::vector<itk::Mesh>.

I've wanted to use the VectorContainer class, which act exactly as a std::vector, and would have made a filter with a VectorContainer<int,Mesh> as input and output, but my problem is that VectorContainer inherit from Object and not DataObject, and filter that inherit from ProcessObject require a DataObject as input and output.

I'm stuck here, and I didn't found an other similar class like VectorContainer that could inherit from DataObject instead of Object and allow me to make ListMeshToListMeshFilter

--
Steffan