[Insight-users] ITK build error with Mingw64

Gib Bogle g.bogle at auckland.ac.nz
Thu Sep 8 00:18:20 EDT 2011

I'm building itk-3.20.0 on Windows 7 with Mingw64 (gcc version 4.4.5), and I'm
running into errors.  The build progresses about 80%, then while building
libitkvnl_inst.a I get a large number of error messages that all seem to be like:

undefined reference to `vnl_v_vector<unsigned long long>::allocate_T(int)'

(with variations on vector and matrix, and allocate and deallocate).

The only configuring I did on cmake was to choose the release build.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Gib