[Insight-users] SimpleITK: Fatal Python error on import

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Fri Oct 28 14:32:54 EDT 2011

Hello Andriy,

I was able to successfully configure, build and test SimpleITK with EPDFree7.1. I posted more details under your created JIRA issue.

The tricky part is setting the advanced CMake variables for the EPD's version of python I had to set the following under ccmake's advanced settings:

PYTHON_EXECUTABLE=/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/7.1/bin/python
PYTHON_INCLUDE_DIR=/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/7.1/Headers
PYTHON_LIBRARY=/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/7.1/lib/libpython2.7.dylib

Hope this helps,
Brad

Bradley Lowekamp
Medical Science and Computing for