[Insight-users] System GDCM + VTK +ITK

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 09:28:28 EDT 2011

On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 8:48 AM, Bill Lorensen <bill.lorensen at gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't see why VTK_SOURCE_DIR is defined in your cmakecache.txt.

I believe the system gdcm support for vtk is somehow bringing this in.
However I will have to look at this when I get at work..

> Did you ever build itkv3 with the system gdcm 2 lib?

This combination used to work on previous versions (itk-3.16.X +
gdcm-2.0.12 + vtk-5.4.X) but does not work with current versions (or
at least I have not succeeded with any of my attempts on multiple
machines). For this test I built all 3 in a brand new tree from where
I have my other builds.

John