[Insight-users] efficient iteration over a set of voxels indices ?

Rémi Blanc rblanc33 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 12:03:39 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I have the following problem: I have two images, with grids that
perfectly align (e.g. a large image, and a smaller patch from that image)
A function working on the small image identifies a set of voxels of
interest (e.g. represented through a std::set<itk::Index> )
I would then like to visit only those voxels on the large image. I can
work with :

largeImageIterator->SetIndex( computeIndexFromPatchIndex( currentIndex ,
someParams ) );   // the location of the patch may vary with respect to
the large image

but is this the most efficient way to implement this?
what would be best?

Thanks!

Rémi