[Insight-users] MS Visual C++ 2010 Express and ITK installation

faba faba_ir at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 19 14:13:13 EDT 2011

Dear all,
I am trying installation of itk  on my machine which has only "Microsoft
Visual C++ 2010 Express" installed.
After using cmake it goes correctly by it doesn't make the debug folder
(which should contains Object file library, Program debug database,
application , ....). Compiling itkwikiexample also goes correctly but again
the same problem.
As a result no example which use itk function cannot be made using cmake.

I did it  before on another machine using standard version of Microsoft
Visual 2008 and everything went well.

I am wondering if this is a problem caused by Microsoft Visual C++ 2010
Express? If so how can I fix it?

Thanks a lot for your help

Fari