[Insight-users] spatio temporal filtering

Siddharth Srivastava siddys at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 13:37:04 EDT 2011

Hi Cagatay, Matt,
     Thanks for your replies and pointers. I have heard about ITKv4 and the
video
module. Is there a complete list of the filters on the net somewhere for
ITKv4
that I can browse?
@Cagatay: I am looking for filters that are specific to video (Image
sequence) processing
which have additional components like motion compensation and motion
adaptive
filtering techniques. Do you know if these features are available, or are
you aware of
any implementations that use similar techniques ?

Thanks again,
Sid.

On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 11:18 PM, Matt McCormick <matt.mccormick at kitware.com