[Insight-users] Toolkit Modularization Podcast

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Oct 18 19:10:15 EDT 2011

You may find interesting this recent podcast:

   http://inscight.org/2011/10/16/episode-19-toolkit-modularization/

"On episode 19, we discuss toolkit modularization. In particular, we speak
 with developers of two large scientific toolkits, the Insight Toolkit (ITK) and
 the Visualization Toolkit (VTK). The next major revisions of the toolkits will
 include a refined organization with support from the CMake build system, i.e.
 modularization. In this show, we discuss the advantages of modularization,
 challenges encountered, and lessons learned in the ITK and VTK effort."

---

Thanks to Matt McCormick and Anthony Scopatz for organizing it all.