[Insight-users] SIFT and patent

Ghassan Hamarneh hamarneh at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 16:55:33 EDT 2011

Dear Gerald,

You may  be interested in our Insight Journal paper on SIFT using ITK.

	Scale Invariant Feature Transform for n-Dimensional Images (n-SIFT)
	http://www.insight-journal.org/browse/publication/207

	See also our supporting IEEE TIP paper on n-SIFT
	http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/TIP.2009.2024578

Best regards,

Ghassan Hamarneh