[Insight-users] Crop or divide and image

ivan mantilla ivan_mantilla at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 15 15:48:16 EDT 2011

hi everyone!

We are working with the center of gravity and inertia matrix of some images, from the center of gravity we found a new point of reference of the image and from the inertia matrix we found the direction of the vectors of that new axis, the x and y directions. The problem is, we need to crop or divide that image in two new images by the new y axis, How can we do that? Hope you can help us, we are new on Itk and we dont know so much about it...

Thank you!

Enviar