[Insight-users] Building ITK version 4.0 some wrap options are missing

Muhammad Zeshan Afzal thebrandconcious at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 10:43:55 EDT 2011

Dear Alexandere
             Thanks a lot. My intention to install ITK is to use
ConformalFilter which indeed is a mesh filter. I instakked FTW using
"sudo apt-get install FTW" but I am unable to locate FFTW. Any
suggestions that how one can locate and install this. Also how one can
use the conformal filter.

Thanks a lot.

On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 9:45 AM, Alexandre GOUAILLARD
<agouaillard at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear muhammad,
>
> those warning are to be expected at this stage. The mesh part is not
> completely wrapped (2D/3D) and if you are not using FFTW then you
> should not expect FFTW classes (or the ITK version of it) to be
> wrapped either.
>
> You should ignore those, unless you need those mesh filters.
>
> alex.
>

> On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 2:07 AM, Muhammad Zeshan Afzal
> <thebrandconcious at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>     i am trying to build ITK version 4.0 beta from the source. after
>> doing configuration in ccmake I have the following warnings and if I
>> make the compilers exists after 7%
>>

>> Warning: No template declared for itk::Mesh. Perhaps should you turn on more
>>  WRAP_* options?
>>
>>  Warning: No template declared for itk::MeshSource. Perhaps should you turn on
>>  more WRAP_* options?
>>
>>  Warning: No template declared for itk::ImageToMeshFilter. Perhaps should you
>>  turn on more WRAP_* options?
>>
>>  Warning: No template declared for itk::MeshToMeshFilter. Perhaps should you
>>  turn on more WRAP_* options?
>>
>>  Warning: No template declared for itk::BinaryMask3DMeshSource. Perhaps should
>>  you turn on more WRAP_* options?
>>
>>  Warning: FFTWF not found automatically, some or all FFTW filters will not be
>>  wrapped. Set FFTWF parameters manually and try again.
>>

>> Can anybody please help me in the regard? What dependencies am I missing?
>>
>> Does anybody has some unofficial binary for the vtk 4.
>>
>> Thanks a lot
>>
>> cheers
>>
>> Shan
>> Powered by www.kitware.com