[Insight-users] ITK / SimpleITK - too many erros using Windows 64 and Visual C++ 10

DougNS dougnsouza at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 00:28:41 EDT 2011

Thanks.

I installed the 2.7 version.

ran easy_install SimpleITK from the python scripts folder

ran cmake and had the following errors that I am still trying to understand
despite of the good advice I read in some similar messages.  Appreciate any
direction.

5>CustomBuild:
5>  Creating Python egg for distribution
5>  The system cannot find the path specified.
5>C:\Program Files
(x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets(151,5): error
MSB6006: "cmd.exe" exited with code 3.
5>
2>ClCompile:
2>  lapi.c
5>Build FAILED.

14>  SimpleGaussianFunctional.cxx
11>D:\Lib\SimpleITK\SRC\SimpleITK\Wrapping\SimpleITK.i(95): error : Unable
to find 'sitkTransform.h',  'sitkAffineTransform.h', 'sitkInterpolate.h',
'sitkLinearInterpolate.h', 'sitkMetric.h',
'sitkMattesMutualInformationMetric.h', 'sitkOptimizer.h',
'sitkRegularStepGradientD, escentOptimizer.h', 'sitkRegistration.h'
11>Build FAILED.

16>D:\Lib\SimpleITK\SRC\SimpleITK\Wrapping\SimpleITK.i(82): error : Unable
to find 'sitkImageFilter.h', 'sitkHashImageFilter.h',
'sitkStatisticsImageFilter.h',  'sitkMeasurementMap.h',
'sitkLabelStatisticsImageFilter.h', 'sitkCastImageFilter.h'
16>Build FAILED.

12>  Running virtualenv with interpreter D:/Programs/Python/python.exe
12>CustomBuild:
12>  Swig source to generate PYTHON wrapping
12>D:\Lib\SimpleITK\SRC\SimpleITK\Wrapping\SimpleITK.i(82): error : Unable
to find 'sitkImageFilter.h', 'sitkHashImageFilter.h',
'sitkStatisticsImageFilter.h', 'sitkMeasurementMap.h',
'sitkLabelStatisticsImageFilter.h'
'sitkCastImageFilter.h'
12>Build FAILED.

2>------ Build started: Project: ConfigureFileBuildtime, Configuration:
Release x64 ------
3>------ Build started: Project: dist.Python, Configuration: Release x64
------
3>Build started 11/2/2011 8:07:02 PM.
2>Build started 11/2/2011 8:07:02 PM.
3>InitializeBuildStatus:
3>  Touching "x64\Release\dist.Python\dist.Python.unsuccessfulbuild".
2>InitializeBuildStatus:
2>  Creating
"x64\Release\ConfigureFileBuildtime\ConfigureFileBuildtime.unsuccessfulbuild"
because "AlwaysCreate" was specified.
3>CustomBuild:
3>  Creating Python egg for distribution
3>  The system cannot find the path specified.
3>C:\Program Files
(x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets(151,5): error
MSB6006: "cmd.exe" exited with code 3.
3>
3>Build FAILED.
3>