[Insight-users] doubt about the procedure of contributing an example to the wiki

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 14:15:00 EDT 2011

On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 1:53 PM, Juan Cardelino
<juan.cardelino at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Juan,
>>
>> Thanks for your contribution! My only comment would be that I would
>> like to see some comments and a description at the top. This will
>> really help us to confirm that the functionality is correct. A nit
>> picky thing is that we try to conform to the ITK style guidelines even
>> on the wiki - that means using 2 spaces instead of tabs, indenting the
>> brackets for loops/ifs, etc.
>>
>> I have gone ahead and fixed those things here:
>> http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Examples/WishList/Segmentation/EstimatePCAModel
>>
>> If you can add some comments throughout the code and a description at
>> the top, we'll move it out of WishList/!
>>
>> Thanks again, please keep the contributions coming!
>>
>> David
>>

> Are the examples from the WishList compiled and shown in dashboard? I
> cannot find them.
> I was looking for my examples and I couldn't.
> Shall I wait more time?

No, they are not. Things in the wish list can take various forms, from
completely blank pages, to "shells", to examples that are "broken" and
waiting to be fixed. Therefore, they are not compiled as part of the
testing process.

Feel free to move your example out of Wish List if you would like to
see it appear on the dashboard.

David