[Insight-users] License questions for ITK 3.20

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 04:37:49 EDT 2011

For patented software, you should pay some fees to the patent owner if you
intend to distribute it in countries where it is patented. You should check
in which countries they are patented (frequently just the USA).

You can use ITK in closed source commercial application.

You do not have to distribute sources.

You can make a static build, you do not need to use DLLs.

The only thing you have to do is provide a copy of the BSD licence along
with your binaries or in the documentation.

Regards,
Dženan