[Insight-users] Cuberille

Mário Costa mario.costa.13 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 17:22:32 EDT 2011

Hi Dan

Due the explanation you gave me I´ve understood that with Cuberille
filter I can only compare qualitativelythe images, isn´t it?
Now I´ve already changed the other parameters to compare the results of
the images. If you want to see some of the results I can post some of
the images I´ve had. In total I´ve 60 images to analyse and comment.
The values that you chose to the other parameters
(SurfaceDistanceThreshold, StepLength, StepLengthRelax,
MaximumNumberOfSteps) are the best values for the images with the
extension .mha, or are them good for other kind of images? And why have
you choose them?

Thanks for the links and the explanation.

--
Cumprimentos
Mário Costa