[Insight-users] ManageITK : Problem with custom filter

KY kuleesha26 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 23:27:23 EDT 2011

Hi,

I recently started working on ManagedITK. Initially just for trial I renamed
an existing ITK filter to itkDemoFilter and followed the steps mentioned in
ManagedITK-article to create customised filter. I was able to create
ManagedITK.Demo.dll. Although When i used it in an application I got this
error "The type itk.itkDemoFilter_IUC2 could not be found".

The .cmake file looks like this

WRAP_CLASS("itk::DemoFilter")

  SET(MANAGED_TYPE_TEMPLATE
${MANAGED_ITK_SOURCE_COMMON_PATH}/itkManagedImageToImageFilter_TYPE.cxx.in)
  SET(MANAGED_WRAPPER_TEMPLATE
${MANAGED_ITK_SOURCE_COMMON_PATH}/itkManagedImageToImageFilter_WRAPPER.cxx.in)

  WRAP_IMAGE_FILTER_USIGN_INT(1)

  BEGIN_MANAGED_PROPERTY("FlipAboutOrigin" GETSET)
    .
    .
    .
  END_MANAGED_PROPERTY()

END_WRAP_CLASS()

I also tried replacing WRAP_IMAGE_FILTER_USIGN_INT with following code

                          FOREACH(d ${WRAP_ITK_DIMS})
                               FOREACH(t ${WRAP_ITK_SCALAR})
                                   WRAP_TEMPLATE("${ITKM_I${t}${d}}}"
"${ITKT_I${t}${d}}")
                               ENDFOREACH(t)
                           ENDFOREACH(d)
but it didnt create multiple instances. Got the same error. I am out of
options now.
Any help would be appreciated.