[Insight-users] region growing seed index

worry_wang worry_wang at 163.com
Sun Jan 9 05:54:58 EST 2011

I use ITK read series of dicom data to segment by region growing.The result is not very good.So many regions cannot be deleted.So I want to set more indexes.I simply set series seed index like following:
        InternalImageType::IndexType index,index1,index2;
        index[0]=146;
index[1]=69;
index[2]=30;
index1[0]=60;
index1[1]=133;
index1[2]=40;
index2[0]=76;
index2[1]=194;
index2[2]=50;
        connectedThreshold->SetSeed(index);
connectedThreshold->SetSeed(index1);
connectedThreshold->SetSeed(index2);
Then I get the result(series of dicom data).But all the images are black that just like nothing paiting on it.
Is my way to set seed indexes wrong?