[Insight-users] (no subject)

Lodron, Gerald Gerald.Lodron at joanneum.at
Tue Feb 15 09:39:13 EST 2011

Examples are at InsightToolkit/Examples, there are readers in most examples (especially in IO e.g. Examples/IO/DicomImageReadWrite.cxx)

Accessing a voxel in an image should be done over iterators (is faster), but there is also a get/set pixel method (very slow)
see http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/ImageIteratorsPage.html or Examples/Iterators

best regars