[Insight-users] offset of a curve using level sets

Juan Cardelino juan.cardelino at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 13:40:54 EST 2011

Hey Kishore,

No, I intended to take that into account.
Actually, the 10 pixels was an example, I originally intended to move
the curve outwards a fixed amount of euclidean distance. But if I
could live with that aproximation too.
I'm segmenting a sequence and I want to use the segmentation of the
previous frame as initial condition for the next, so actually I don't
care doing a rough approximation
Thanks