[Insight-users] Progress Reporter on threadded filter does not work

Lodron, Gerald Gerald.Lodron at joanneum.at
Thu Apr 28 06:32:59 EDT 2011

Hi

I made a threadded filter inherited from Image2ImageFilter and use ThreaddedGenerateData. I calculate my output slicewise so my threaddedgeneratedata looks like this:

void

ThreadedGenerateData(const OutputImageRegionType& roOutputRegionForThread, int iThreadId )

{

    TPOutputImage::IndexType oIndex = roOutputRegionForThread.GetIndex();

    TPOutputImage::SizeType oSize = roOutputRegionForThread.GetSize();

    itk::ProgressReporter oProgress( this, iThreadId, oSize[2]);

    for(int iCurrentIndex = oIndex[2]; iCurrentIndex < oIndex[2] + oSize[2]; ++iCurrentIndex)

    {

        //do something

        oProgress.CompletedPixel();

     }

}

But when i watch the progress of my filter i get a progress like this:
0.00
1.00

(no substeps)