[Insight-users] how to remove an object (connected component) from the labled volume?

anna han wan anna.han.wan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 10:03:54 EDT 2011

Hi all and sorry to send my questions in different emails.

I have another question regarding ConnectedComponentImageFilter and
RelabelComponentImageFilter.

Once I have the list of objects (connected components) in my volume after
applying RelabelComponentImageFilter, which class or function can I use to
specify a given object so I can remove it?

Also can I access to the voxels belonging to a given connected component?

Thanks

Anna