[Insight-users] drawing a line

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 11:08:38 EDT 2011

2011/4/21 LaMoOsH .. <xlolla28x at hotmail.com>

>  Hello,
>
> yes I did.
> But got confused because I already found a region in my image previously
> using labels, so i dont need to create a new image and find a region, so i
> thought that I only need LineConstIterator ?right ? or this works
> differently?
> also,
> is it right to write my point this way? (..,..)?
>
> Thansk for you reply.
>
> Lamya

Please keep the discussion on the list. It looks like you're missing the
part about making the points into an ImageType::IndexType -

  ImageType::IndexType corner1 = region.GetIndex();
  ImageType::IndexType corner2;
  corner2[0] = corner1[0] + region.GetSize()[0] - 1;
  corner2[1] = corner1[1] + region.GetSize()[1] - 1;

  itk::LineIterator<ImageType> it(image, corner1, corner2);

David