[Insight-users] neighborhood iterators on vector images

Rashindra Manniesing rashindra at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 08:15:13 EDT 2011

Need some help here!

How to properly use the neighborhood iterators on vector images using
ZeroFluxNeumannCondition (using ITK 3.20.0) ?

Currently I am doing this, but it gives memory error on running (probably
because the vector length is unknown in the typedef), see code below. In the
last line, the program fails. The ConstNeighborhoodIterators have default
ZeroFluxNeumann.

Many thanks, Rashindra

typedef VectorImage<> VT;
typedef ConstNeighborhoodIterator<VT> NT

NT::RadiusType radius;
radius.Fill();

NT iter (rad, img, img->GetLargestPossibleRegion());
iter.GoToBegin();
iter.GetNeighborhood();