[Insight-users] Memory problem

Melanie Uks meluks2010 at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 20 08:44:15 EDT 2011

Hi all,

thanks for your great help!
I installed everything (itk, qt, qwt,...) on a 64bit computer (windows 7)
and now my processing works! I made sure that I build everything with a
64bit compiler...

Now the last question to this memory problem: is there a memory limitation
for the 64bit system? ;-)

Thanks again!
Best regards,
Melanie