[Insight-users] FATALFLTK Missing required component

yihui cao yihuicao1987 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 03:47:46 EDT 2011

Dear everyone,

The version of FLTK is fltk-1.3.0rc3, and the version of ITK application is
latest which was got through Git. When I compiled FLTK, then Cmake ITK
application and chose USE_FLTK. There were some error of cmake occured:

FATALFLTK Missing required component FLTK_FLUID_EXECUTABLE

FATALFLTK Missing required component FLTK_INCLUDE_DIR

FATALFLTK Missing required component FLTK_BASE_LIBRARY

FATALFLTK Missing required component FLTK_GL_LIBRARY

FATALFLTK Missing required component FLTK_FORMS_LIBRARY

FATALFLTK Missing required component FLTK_IMAGES_LIBRARY

How to solve this prolem? What should I do?

Thanks!

yihui