[Insight-users] ITK Install on Mac to use it for a Osirix Plugin

Ella Maria Kadas ella_kadas at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 15 07:25:14 EDT 2011

Hi all,
   I know i've already asked this several times but i didn't really manage to do it, especially when i need to use classes from the REVIEW. (not by installing ITK, and then setting the flags in Xcode in order to use it, nor by using CMake to configure ITK and then Cmake for each separate project).
   Now i know that at least on Windows using Visual Studio, the CmakeLists.txt
(TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(xxxxxxxxxx  ITKReview ${ITK_LIBRARIES}))was wrong.
   I recently got a new Mac book Pro and i would like to do it this time right. So if anybody has the patience to explain me one more time (somebody who had the same problem  while installing ITK even after reading the older posts) please write me again the steps.
    Cheers,
       Ella