[Insight-users] insightapplications on mac

Deleye Steven Steven.Deleye at ua.ac.be
Thu Apr 14 17:44:23 EDT 2011

Compiling insightapplications in eclipse on mac does not work for me, error is this:

 "fltkImageViewerGUI::AddFilterMenuOptions()", referenced from:
          vtable for fltk::ImageViewer<unsigned short, unsigned char>in DistanceMapFilterBase.o
    ld: symbol(s) not found
    collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
    make[2]: *** [DistanceMapFilter/DistanceMapFilter] Error 1
    make[1]: *** [DistanceMapFilter/CMakeFiles/DistanceMapFilter.dir/all] Error 2
    make: *** [all] Error 2

Can somebody help, because last time I had no answer…
thanks