[Insight-users] ReflectImageFilter deprecation

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 16:01:46 EDT 2011

This is under development:
http://itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Release_4/Users_Migration_Guide as part of the
ITKv4 contract.

For the time being, developers that deprecate something should provide
the xml describing the deprecation.

To be honest, the itk development team has not been very good at
providing this documentation. I assume, that as part of the final
contract deliverables, the files and process will be in better shape.

Bill