[Insight-users] No response during smoothing

Lodron, Gerald Gerald.Lodron at joanneum.at
Thu Apr 14 04:32:39 EDT 2011

That "no response" comes from windows, windows asks the program "are you ok", the programm is calculating and answers after finishing "yes", if you want to say "yes" during calculation you need to make the calculation in a seperate thread!

I like the Concurrent run implementation of qt, it is very easy to use (only give the run function a function pointer to a function where you process the data)

best regards