[Insight-users] How pass MetaData Dictionary between member functions?

Bc. Michal Srna michal at srna.info
Sat Apr 9 14:26:16 EDT 2011

Hello,

I am using ITKv4 and in one class I read series of DICOMs into memory via
GetPixel method. Than in self-made functions I process these data. After
that I import them into ITK via ImageImportFilter and than I save them into
DICOMs.

I have one big class cRegistration, which private object is array with
loaded DICOMs and it has few member functions. One of them is "Load" and
second one is called "Save". What I need - when I am loading data via ITK in
function "Load", I would like to somehow  store pointer to MetaData
Dictionary or somehow I would like to store these DICOM header values so
function "Save" could use these data and via SetMetaDictionary set them to
output data, which are then saved via ITK into DICOMs.

I didn't find anything relevant in ITK Guide for this my specific
requirment.

Thanks for any suggestion!

--
S pozdravem Bc. Michal Srna