[Insight-users] F-measure

G G greenlander1986 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 18:25:03 EDT 2011

What type of test do you mean, please?

I tried this

    typedef unsigned char             PixelType;
    const   unsigned int                      InputDimension = 3;
    typedef itk::Image< PixelType,  InputDimension >     ImageType;
    typedef  itk::ImageFileReader< ImageType >   ReaderType;

//reading images

  typedef itk::BinaryThresholdImageFilter <ImageType, ImageType>
BinaryThresholdImageFilterType;
  BinaryThresholdImageFilterType::Pointer thresholdFilter =
BinaryThresholdImageFilterType::New();
  thresholdFilter->SetInput(reader->GetOutput());

  thresholdFilter->SetOutsideValue( 0 );
  thresholdFilter->SetInsideValue(  255  );
  thresholdFilter->SetLowerThreshold( 10 );
  thresholdFilter->SetUpperThreshold( 255 );
  thresholdFilter->Update();

  BinaryThresholdImageFilterType::Pointer thresholdFilter2 =
BinaryThresholdImageFilterType::New();
  thresholdFilter2->SetInput(reader2->GetOutput());

  thresholdFilter2->SetOutsideValue( 3 );
  thresholdFilter2->SetInsideValue( 255 );
  thresholdFilter2->SetLowerThreshold( 10 );
  thresholdFilter2->SetUpperThreshold( 255 );
  thresholdFilter2->Update();

  typedef itk::STAPLEImageFilter <ImageType, ImageType>
STAPLEImageFilterType;
  STAPLEImageFilterType::Pointer stapleFilter =
STAPLEImageFilterType::New();
  stapleFilter->SetConfidenceWeight(0.10);
  stapleFilter->SetMaximumIterations(1);
  stapleFilter->SetInput(0, thresholdFilter->GetOutput());
  stapleFilter->SetInput(1, thresholdFilter2->GetOutput());
  stapleFilter->Update();

I tried to use same 2 images, another 2 images, another values, but I
visualize in QVTKwidget only black/empty image