[Insight-users] MaskImageFilter with VectorImage

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 17:47:47 EDT 2011

On Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 2:53 PM, brian avants <stnava at gmail.com> wrote:
> adding the ZeroValue() function to numeric traits ( and changing the
> initialization code ) will do the trick, compiler-wise.   but run-time
> behavior will depend on what's done in the rest of the code.
>
> we used this fix for the interpolators  :
>
> http://review.source.kitware.com/#change,1303
>
> http://review.source.kitware.com/#patch,sidebyside,1303,1,Modules/Core/Common/include/itkVariableLengthVector.txx
>
> which may enable a similar approach for the mask filter.
>
> brian

It now compiles this code without errors:
http://codepad.org/kd7kKam3

It seems to mostly work (i.e. pixels corresponding to zero valued mask
pixels are set to (0,0) ), but one pixel that should be zero seems to
be a garbage value. I'm not sure why this would be the case... any
thoughts?

http://review.source.kitware.com/#change,1338

Thanks for the tips,

David