[Insight-users] Deformable registration

Dawood Masslawi masslawi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 08:15:40 EDT 2011

Hi Albina,
 Glad to hear that :)
Unfortunately I don't have much information about NetBeans but usually people use
FLTK or Qt for developing GUIs for their ITK applications, some examples are available
in ITK (e.g. Insight Applications 3.20) which might help you either to follow the same path
or to resolve standing issues in your current approach.
Best regards,
Dawood