[Insight-users] Is there a complete version of the article "Consolidated morphology"

Richard Beare richard.beare at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 19:13:16 EDT 2011

Hi,
Sorry about that - when writing that code we were interested in the
fast versions for specific kernels, so the general flat kernel was
neglected. Also, there is other discussion in
http://hdl.handle.net/1926/555, but that is also focussed on
accelerated methods. You should be able to use the histogram algorithm
for some acceleration of arbitrary kernels.

It looks to me as though the version that has been moved to review
does not have the FromImage method, which is what you are after. The
development of the original submission is available at:

darcs get http://voxel.jouy.inra.fr/darcs/contrib-itk/consolidatedMorphology

There is an example in that package called kernelShape.cxx, which uses
that method.

I'm not sure if the capability has been moved elsewhere, or seen as redundant.