[Insight-users] manage argumets : input, output, parameters

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Thu Sep 30 13:44:46 EDT 2010

You might want to try the TCLAP project also. Pretty clean
implementation and easy to understand and use. If you look at "http://www.bluequartz.net/projects/ElectronicImaging/SoftwareDevelopment/html/index.html
" under the "Getting values into the Computation Engine" there is a
section that compares the use of TCLAP with Boost::program_options
which is another option you could try.

http://tclap.sourceforge.net/
Mike Jackson                      www.bluequartz.net
Principal Software Engineer       mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
BlueQuartz Software               Dayton, Ohio