[Insight-users] Print out the size of an image

Xi Liang liangxi1986317 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 27 04:54:25 EDT 2010

Dear all,

I would like to print out the size, origin, direction of an image and the
parameters from bsplineTransform without bracket or comma. I want the
parameters separated by space. I use the following code and it only works
for the transformation parameter.

vnl_vector<double> TempArray = bsplineTransform->GetParameters();
vnl_vector<double> ImageSizeTempArray =
reader->GetOutput()->GetLargestPossibleRegion().GetSize();

The code in the first line gives me perfect format with parameters separated
by space. However the second line give me the following error message:

1>..\CreateImageSetBspline.cxx(260) : error C2440: 'initializing' : cannot
convert from 'const itk::Size<VDimension>' to 'vnl_vector<T>'
1>        with
1>        [
1>            VDimension=3
1>        ]
1>        and
1>            T=double
1>        No constructor could take the source type, or constructor overload
resolution was ambiguous

Is there someone know the second line does not work? How can I print the
size of an image such that parameters are separated by space? (Instead of
using loop to print out all elements)

Kind regards,

Xo