[Insight-users] Smoothing vector images

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Sep 20 17:23:50 EDT 2010

Hi Miki,

I believe that the Gaussian filter was modified recently
in order to smooth images of multiple components.

It should run on an image of Vectors and smooth every
component independently.

Otherwise,
You may also want to look at the DemonsRegistration
filter. I has code for smoothing a deformation field, that
could easily be copy / pasted into a new smoothing filter
and then submitted to the Insight Journal....   :-)

Please let us know what you find,