[Insight-users] Visualize the progress of region grow

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Sep 20 17:18:10 EDT 2010

Hi SuperZZ,

The region growing filters use a helper image mask in order to
annotate the pixels that have already been visited.

You should modify the code of the ITK filter to expose that mask,
and then use the IterationEvent in order to trigger code that will
perform visualization.

Please let us know if you need more details.