[Insight-users] Mesh visualization

Ipek Oguz ipek at cs.unc.edu
Sat Sep 18 14:30:01 EDT 2010

Hi Sid,
We have a software called KWMeshVisu that is a stand-alone tool that
will read itk or vtk (or freesurfer for that matter) meshes, and let
you visualize them along with scalar maps, vector fields and/or tensor
fields. It lets you customize the color maps, etc. There's an insight
journal article that we wrote some time ago:
http://www.insight-journal.org/browse/publication/106

If you're looking for example code, this should be all you need. If
you're looking into actually using the tool, let me know and I'll send
you the most up-to-date version (I need to post this to NITRC but
didn't get around to it yet).

-ipek