[Insight-users] Mesh visualization

Siddharth Srivastava siddys at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 16:07:39 EDT 2010

Hi John,
     Thanks for your reply, and your code. I am currently going through it,
which is
better than my first iteration, because this is documented to my taste :-)
      Also, another question that came to my mind is: Is is possible to get
per-iteration
updates of the mesh (just for a check for progression ), or such a paradigm
is never a possibility in ITK ?
     Thanks again,
      Sid.