[Insight-users] Problem configuring ITK VS2010 Win64, Win7 Win64

g-fleury at cybernet.co.jp g-fleury at cybernet.co.jp
Tue Sep 14 04:49:03 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I am trying to configure ITK using Cmake(2.8.2) but I get errors. By
looking at the mailing list, I believe other people have had the same
problems.

I use the following settings :

source code : C:/temp/InsightToolkit-3.20.0/Code
where to build the binaries : C:/temp

My configuration is the following :
Windows 7 64bit
CMake 2.8.2 Windows
VS2010 64bit

I have also tried to configure it on my co-worker's machine.
His setup :
Windows Vista 32bit,
CMake 2.6.2 Windows
VS2008 32bit
and he gets exactly the same errors.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Bill

Check for working C compiler using: Visual Studio 10 Win64
Check for working C compiler using: Visual Studio 10 Win64 -- works
Detecting C compiler ABI info
Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
Check for working CXX compiler using: Visual Studio 10 Win64
Check for working CXX compiler using: Visual Studio 10 Win64 -- works
Detecting CXX compiler ABI info
Detecting CXX compiler ABI info - done
CMake Warning (dev) in CMakeLists.txt:
  No cmake_minimum_required command is present.  A line of code such as

    cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 2.8)

  should be added at the top of the file.  The version specified may be lower
  if you wish to support older CMake versions for this project.  For more
  information run "cmake --help-policy CMP0000".
This warning is for project developers.  Use -Wno-dev to suppress it.

Looking for EnumProcesses in Psapi
Looking for EnumProcesses in Psapi - found
Looking for mallinfo in malloc
Looking for mallinfo in malloc - not found
CMake Error at Common/CMakeLists.txt:167 (INSTALL):
  install TARGETS given no ARCHIVE DESTINATION for static library target
  "ITKCommon".

CMake Error at Numerics/CMakeLists.txt:47 (INSTALL):
  install TARGETS given no ARCHIVE DESTINATION for static library target
  "ITKNumerics".

CMake Error at Numerics/Statistics/CMakeLists.txt:21 (INSTALL):
  install TARGETS given no ARCHIVE DESTINATION for static library target
  "ITKStatistics".

CMake Error at Numerics/FEM/CMakeLists.txt:169 (INCLUDE):
  include could not find load file:

    /CMake/itkCheckCXXAcceptsFlags.cmake

CMake Error at Numerics/FEM/CMakeLists.txt:170 (itkCHECK_CXX_ACCEPTS_FLAGS):
  Unknown CMake command "itkCHECK_CXX_ACCEPTS_FLAGS".

Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!