[Insight-users] itkConnectedComponentImageFilter: Number of objects greater than maximum of output pixel type ???

Daniela Sacchetto danysunflower at hotmail.it
Mon Sep 13 14:19:24 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,
I'm using itkConnectedComponentImageFilter but I have a problem with my code: it runs very well with an example 3D image of 39 slices, but when I use it with my image (a 3D image of 97 slice) I have this error:

itk::ERROR: ConnectedComponentImageFilter(0x99fd918): Number of objects greater than maximum of output pixel type
Aborted

It seems that my image has to many objects...but, is it possible? Can't I use this filter with every size image?

Regards
Daniela