[Insight-users] Open Source V3D v2.526 and V3D-ITK project released!

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 16:10:28 EDT 2010

The lack of participation of company participation prevents this
software from ever being robust, well tested and vital. In my opinion
it will remain an academic exercise.

Thank goodness that vtk and itk never had these commercial
restrictions. Actually, vtk and itk would not exist if they had these
restrictions.

Neither would paraview, cmake, cdash, ctest, linux...

Bill