[Insight-users] Race condition in Write ?

Emma Ryan eryanvtk at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 3 20:31:54 EDT 2010

Hello John,

  I'm not sure what you mean by 'install'.   I built ITK using cmake.
(downloaded ITK3.20.zip, Unzipped the folder, in cmake_gui version, provided teh
source and build locations and hit the 'configure' button.)  . The CMAKE flags
for debug and release seem to be set fine.  I didn't know ITK could be installed
with a Windows-like installer.

Emma