[Insight-users] Documentation MetaImage

Koen Vermeer koen at vermeer.tv
Thu Nov 4 15:01:50 EDT 2010

Hi,

I was looking for some information on how to use compression with
MetaImage files. I found some documentation on
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/MetaIO/Documentation, but it doesn't say
anything about compressed data. Am I looking at the wrong documentation?

The thing I was looking for is whether it is possible to use compressed
data when including the header and data in one file. In fact, the
documentation isn't that clear on combining header and data in one file
either. How does that work? Just with some ElementDataFile pointing at
itself, with HeaderSize set to match the size of the header?

Thanks!

Koen