[Insight-users] Parellel Beam Reconstruction

Wes Turner wes.turner at kitware.com
Thu May 20 08:51:56 EDT 2010

I have not used it in my own application, but I was able to compile and run
the Insight Journal submission successfully without threadlock.  Have you
tried running the test included with the submission.  I think I had some
small issue with it.  You might want to read my review for some very small
pointers.

- Wes

--
Wesley D. Turner, Ph.D.