[Insight-users] Using itkScalarImageTextureCalculator - setting andaccessing features

M.Staring at lumc.nl M.Staring at lumc.nl
Tue May 18 03:55:46 EDT 2010

Hi Neal,

A while ago I have rewritten these texture classes, so that less loops
are needed to compute the feature values. The code is also
multi-threaded now. You can inspect the texture.cxx file in the
attachment how to get the output features: you need to use a
GetOutput(i) (at least for the new code). You can download the latest
versions from:

  http://code.google.com/p/praxix/source/checkout

Is this what you need?

Regards,

Marius

ScalarImageTextureCalculator.html#> 277dfe98b302bbbda155f6468d9d05c5>(),
> but precisely how, I don't know)
> or how to access the features that are calculated (I am
> assuming that one uses GetRequestedFeatures
> <http://www.itk.org/Doxygen316/html/classitk_1_1Statistics_1_1
ScalarImageTextureCalculator.html#ac5ec7db7d8620119e1dca92f93dd8> 1a>